TND launcher has stopped working? Many users face this issue. Today’s blog is to guide readers on how to fix TND launcher has stopped working error. TND launcher acts as a UI for Rand McNally GPS device . All these devices are reliable and they also provide proper location about each and every place.
The device of Rand McNally TND works on the Rand McNally software which allows a user to update Rand McNally GPS maps. There are times when a user might face the problem of Rand McNally TND Launcher has Stopped Working due to which the users can face issues in the process of Maps and GPS update. Maps being an integral part of the entire device, it is very important for every user to solve such an issue as soon as possible. Below we have listed two different methods in order to help you in solving the problem in your Rand McNally TND720/520/710/510 Update. Whenever it happens, it is due to the software problem. You need to make sure that you solve the problem as early as possible. For solving the problem, you need to follow the steps listed below.
Troubleshooting Rand McNally TND Launcher has Stopped Working
- To start with the process of solving the issue in the device, a user must reset the device.
- For resetting the device, you must turn off the device.
- Now, you must press at the right corner of the touch screen and then power on the GPS unit.
- You will be asked whether to erase all the data from the device, or to start the device in maintenance mode.
- You must press to Reset the device. (Note: Please create a backup before you proceed)
- You can also enter the maintenance mode if you require.
- After resetting the device, make sure that you place the device in a place where it can catch signals properly.
- By doing so, the device will adjust the GPS Satellite signals.
With the completion of these steps, you need to be sure that the problem of Rand McNally Support Dock has Stopped in your GPS device has been eradicated. You must start the device and check whether the location in the device is being shown in a proper manner or not. In case ,these steps do not work in a proper manner. Then you must follow the second method that has been listed below.
- For performing this method, you must connect your device to the computer.
- Now, go to the files section of the device and look for the File Explorer window.
- Here you must open the User Folder.
- You will notice that the user Folder will consist of two .ini
- These files are the personal preference files.
- You need to delete these files from the device software.
- Once deleted, you must carefully unplug the device from the system.
- Wait for some time and Restart your Rand McNally device one more time.
So, this is where the second method for solving the issue of Rand McNally TND Launcher has Stopped. Both the methods are reliable and they would work in a proper manner. You just need to select the method on the basis of your device. In case, you need more information for the product then you may land at our website. You may browse No GPS Signal.
How to fix Rand McNally TND Launcher stopped working ?