Update Motorola Motonav TN565T is the topic of this post. Update Motonav for the most accurate & the latest data available. Surprisingly, The Motonav TN565t is packed with all the required features to make your journey convenient. With just a tap on the 4.3-inch widescreen display of this Motorola Motonav GPS. Access features without the map ever leaving your view. You can opt either entire map view or a split screen with additional information. Search results are displayed instantly to save time. Because, Google local search is pre installed. Additionally, You can even browse through your mobile phone contacts with this Motorola Automotive GPS Receiver, and make hands free calls. You don’t have to take your eyes off the road when you receive a text message, as the It reads out your messages aloud!.
The Professional Installation Car Kit offers these features (With compatible vehicles) :
- Play hands-free call audio through your vehicle’s speaker.
- Power MOTONAV devices.
- Mute system audio.
- Advanced Lane Guidance
- 3D Landmark view
- Pre Installed POIs.
- Local Search with Google
Obviously, MOTOEXTRAS is the official map update portal for a growing number of personal navigation devices. It offers updates for the following navigation devices and software:
- MOTONAV Mobile models
- MOTONAV PND Models
Mobile Models : Droid / Milestone, Backflip & Quench / Cliq XT
PND Models :
- TN555 Europe
- TN555 / TN556 / TN565t North America
- TN550 Europe
- TN765t Europe
- TN765 / TN765t North America
- TN760t Europe
*PC & Internet connection is required.
Steps to Update Motonav TN565T :
- Firstly, Insert the SD memory card into the SD card slot of your Personal or Laptop Computer, if one is available.
- Secondly, After mounting the SD memory card, go to the MOTONAV software update Website.
- Thirdly, Under the section titled “SOFTWARE UPDATES & DRIVERS”, select “TN500Series Software Updates” or “TN565t Software Updates”, depending on which model you own.
- Afterwards, the download is complete, extract the MOTONAV software upgrade .zip file.
- Then, Ensure the GPS Device is fully charged.
- After that, Power-down the MOTONAV Device by holding the power button for at least 8 seconds. Until the charging LED indicator blinks.
- Then, Insert the SD memory card into the SD card slot of the MOTONAV GPS Navigation Device.
- The software upgrade will begin automatically. Select “Yes to All” if prompted.
- Hereby, you complete the GPS Map Updates for Motonav TN565T
MOTONAV MOTOEXTRAS TOOLBOX
A freeware tool, MOTOEXTRAS TOOLBOX is available on the Downloads page. Connect your navigation device to your PC and launch this tool. It will automatically scan your device for installed software and maps.
Therefore, Before checking the MOTONAV site for updates and extras. Please download and install the MOTONAV Toolbox onto your computer
Hereby, This tool will help us identify your device and help you download the necessary files. Once completed, you will receive your activation code.
After installing and starting MOTOEXTRAS TOOLBOX, browse the Maps & More page. You’ll find all the available maps and 3D content. Alternatively, you can select an update or extra map in the MOTONAV toolbox’s Get Maps & More screen. Update Motonav TN20 TN30