Rand McNally, a leader in navigation, specializes in maps, road travel, and trip planning. Founded in 1856, Update Rand McNally GPS provides the best in travel routing, information and planning tools. So, Arm your coaches with the best in navigation.
Sometimes users faces a hard time updating Rand McNally GPS and they couldn’t find any way to accomplish the task. To avoid such situations, you must get in touch with our Rand McNally GPS update team. Our technical experts will provide you with the best solution to your issue within a fraction of a second. Here is a set of instructions available to get rid of the updating issue. Similarly you can also take assistance from our Rand McNally map update team.
Steps to update Rand McNally GPS
- Firstly, please connect the GPS using the supplied USB cable.
- Then, please check on GPS display to confirm connection.
- After that, once it is connected it will open Rand McNally Support dock on your system.
- Now, once the initialization is done you can see the Rand McNally main menu.
- Afterwards, you will see the icon just in case, if your GPS is up-to-date.
- icon on the display.
- Now, there you can also know if the map update is available.
- After that, you will see the option to download map updates for your device.
- Now, have some patience & once the download is complete, please transfer it, then the following message will appear on the display.
- Finally, unplug the GPS device from your computer & it will reboot.
Therefore, these were some of the steps that you can follow to complete the Rand McNally update without losing any time. Just in case, you need any kind of help or assistance you may get in touch with our Rand McNally map updates support team for more useful and informative help.