Update TomTom Maps is the topic of today’s blog. In the present time, we commute using vehicles to go from one place to another. Technology is progressing day by day and GPS is a navigation device which makes the journey easy.
TomTom is a GPS company which helps the users to navigate from one to another driving through the traffic. GPS Device displays popular landmarks , supermarkets, fuel station, restaurants and almost every building. Using Smart Driver sense it calculate traffic density on the roads.
World’s most trusted GPS device used by major automobile giants in the market, for example, Toyota, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Nissan and many more. By performing a normal TomTom Map Updates the GPS users can travel and see new places and they can likewise have complete info about the streets and areas in which they are visiting.
Stock GPS devices accompany many features, User manual comprises all features , tips & troubleshooting. In order to help TomTom users in update TomTom Car GPS we have compiled some steps. So, Follow the steps below to experience user friendly , easy & hassle free zero error procedure.
Steps to Update TomTom Maps
- Firstly, To Update TomTom Maps connect your TomTom GPS with the computer or laptop using a USB cable.
- Click on YES if the GPS requires a permission to connect.
- Open TomTom Home or MyDrive Connect on the computer.
- Please install the software on the computer if its the first time.
- Wait for TomTom Home / MyDrive Connect to recognize your device. Choose “Update My Device” from the main menu.
- Then, select the tick-box beside each update you want, then click the “Update and Install” button on the screen.
- To buy a new map click on “Add Maps” from the TomTom Home main menu. Click “Buy” next to the map you want to download. Enter your method of payment, then choose either “Install Now” or “Install Later” at the bottom of the TomTom Home screen.
These were the simple and easy steps for TomTom Lifetime Map Updates. If you still face an issue please feel free to reach us and our experts will be more than happy to assist you.