Update TomTom Rider 550 maps is today’s topic of the blog. Tomtom Rider 550 gives unbelievable driving results. Because it is loaded with many exciting features that include: Lifetime Maps Updates, super-thin plan with a great completion and straightforward User Interface. It comes with a 5.0″ touch screen. That makes it simple for the clients to see and control the device. Let your TomTom Rider 550 automatically discover a different return route. Simply select the start and destination and then the TomTom Rider 550 will make sure the trip is different to the return so you can enjoy new routes. Check here if your Tomtom not connecting with computer.
TomTom Rider 550 :
Have easy routes that avoid traffic in real-time and use it for Lifetime on your motorcycle. Always know where a faster route is available so you can intelligently plan routes around traffic. Warnings on traffic jams will help you drive more c. Dial and receive calls with your phone in your pocket using voice controls. For TomTom Map Updates follow the procedure given below. Utilize the steps to flawlessly update your TomTom Rider 550 GPS with the latest maps & firmware. Security patches & bug fixes.
- Firstly, unzip the package downloaded from the internet.
- Now, Connect your TomTom Rider 550 with the PC using USB cable.
- Once the device is detected, it will be shown as an external drive in “My Computer“.
- Browse to the map folder and select country code.
- Copy and paste the unzipped content in the maps folder.
- Wait till its transferred.
- Then, disconnect & restart TomTom Rider 550.
Finally, Now you have completed the Update Tomtom Rider 550 instructions. If above method doesn’t work then contact support on +1-866-946-4895. Please don’t hesitate & feel free to contact us. Browse for more informative blogs like Lowrance map Updates Honda Map Updates, Tomtom Lifetime maps, Rand Mcnally Support Dock, SmartGPS Eco Support & many more.